29 Dec 2016

Ghostbusters (USA, 1984)

Ghostbusters (USA, 1984). Director: Ivan Reitman. Stars: Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Sigourney Weaver, Rick Moranis...

Others have mentioned this one before, but I had spotted this one before I knew that and there’s been a dearth in new pinballspottings for me lately.

I saw this movie when it was originally released, and it was great fun. Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis were on fire in the late 70s, early 80s, writing some crazy comedies. Although Bill probably ad-libbed one of my favorite lines with: “...dogs and cats living together...”.

Anyway, in a corner of the Ghostbusters headquarters we can spot a Star Gazer (Stern, 1980), as well as two arcade games: Missile Command (Atari, 1980) (probably) on the left and a Star Castle (Cinematronics, 1980)...

No comments:

Post a Comment